Think Like Grandma and Save Money

By Melanie Haiken, Caring.com senior editorSome weeks ago I was writing about money-saving tips from our Depression-era family members. Now that were in the midst of what feels like Depression number two, we can learn a lot from those who survivedand, in some cases, thrivedduring the Great Depression.I started thinking about all the ways Ive started to channel my Midwestern mother and grandmother, and how when I make choices like the ones I know they made, my bank balance starts to build without my even worrying about it. Here are my top five think like Grandma strategies:Next: Tip 1

Think Like Grandma and Save Money originally appeared on Caring.com.

  • <
  • 1 of 6
  • >


Popular posts from this blog

Red Wine Reduced Breast Cancer Cells

Spiritual Quantum Physics and Insanity

Get Married, Live Longer?