Nourishing the Heart of Your Pet

I am the rug beneath your feet that buffers you from all the harshness of life. DogI have had the gift of four dogs, a cat and two horses in my life. I fed them, groomed them and loved them. I cared for them in a multitude of ways, going to great lengths to make sure they were healthy, and I worried when they were not. Perhaps I cared so much for my pets because they cared so much for me. My pets have been my close companions, providing me with love, warmth, happiness, laughter and friendship. They have taught me unconditional love, to be more patient with life and to enjoy the simple moments.A lot has been written about the benefits of having a pet, but theres more to that relationship than many of us realize. A lot of pet lovers surely will appreciate the results of an experiment that Institute of HeartMath Director of Research Dr. Rollin McCraty conducted with his 14-year-old son and 15-year-old dog.Institute of HeartMath had already found that heart-rhythm entrainment, or synchronization, occurs between people when they are feeling love and care for each other. Rollin wanted to see if the same thing happened between people and their pets. So he put electrodes on his son Josh and his dog Mabel.

  • <
  • 1 of 4
  • >


Popular posts from this blog

Red Wine Reduced Breast Cancer Cells

Spiritual Quantum Physics and Insanity

Get Married, Live Longer?