The Great Wall of Vagina

You all know Im a big fan of vaginas. Vaginas and I are like peas and carrots. As the Girlfriend Gyno, author ofWhats Up Down There, founder of OwningPink.com, and a general lover of women, I think vaginas rock. Which is why I spoke at the BlogHer keynote aboutwhy we cant say vagina on national television. Its why I traveled around the country speaking to college women about how awesome vaginas are.And check this out! The top ten most trafficked posts on Owning Pink are about you guessed it VAGINAS.10 Vagina Posts Youre Sure to Love
  • 15 Crazy Things About Vaginas
  • The Pretty Pink Pussy Tour
  • Sperm Trumps Vagina, WTF?
  • 20 Things Every Woman Should Know About Vaginas
  • How Long Are Normal Labia? Part 1 of Dr. Lissa Rankins Love Your Labia Series
  • Want a Raise? Wash Your Vagina
  • Things You Dont Tell Your Doctor (But Should)
  • What, We Cant Say Vagina?
  • Questions You Should Ask Your Gynecologist
  • Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
  • So theres a reason my fans started calling me VaJesus (no irreverence intended. Jesus is my homeboy and Id never diss Him in any way).
    • <
    • 1 of 3
    • >

    Popular posts from this blog

    Red Wine Reduced Breast Cancer Cells

    Spiritual Quantum Physics and Insanity

    Get Married, Live Longer?