The Great Miracle Whip Versus Mayo Smackdown!

A year or two ago I was reading Danny Meyers book,Setting the Table. Danny is the renowned New York restaurateur known for everything from the high-end Union Square Grill and Gramercy Tavern to the down-and-dirty deliciousness of Blue Smoke and Shake Shack.In his book, he writes about his childhood, and how he noticed that there was a difference in the types of families that preferred Miracle Whip or Hellmanns Mayonnaise. As a Miracle Whip lover, I was intrigued. And yet, he said no more about it in his book.Delicious Mayo Recipe: Homemade Cole SlawThen, one day I happened to have the opportunity to meet him, and ask him my question. It was in the middle of lunch at the Gramercy Tavern, in front of a table of guests. Danny! I said, I read your book, and you talk about the difference between people who like Miracle Whip over Hellmanns, but you never say what that difference is. What is it?Another Delicious Mayo Recipe: Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs la JeanneHe blushed, and demurred. And right then and there, I knew. People who prefer Miracle Whip are the type of people who ask uncomfortable questions in public placesin other words, the socially less sophisticated. Thats me! In fact, Im so Miracle Whip that even though I was mortified for a few days, I brought it up to him again the next time I ran into him at a party. I just cant help myself. Thats why Im sharing this embarrassing story with you!Clean, Green, Affordable Hair Care with MayoSo anyway, I want you to weigh in. Its time for the ultimate Miracle Whip versus mayo Smackdown.

Maria tells it how it is on her blog, Marias Farm Country Kitchen.

Popular posts from this blog

Red Wine Reduced Breast Cancer Cells

Spiritual Quantum Physics and Insanity

Get Married, Live Longer?